Wednesday, January 14, 2009

 

Raider Fans Are Quite A Normal Bunch But Carrie Underwood Disagrees

Carrie Underwood

Here this boy / Do evil bone l / he wants to choose me up / And I m home / Well, I do not believe / I don t believe Cage fights, PlayStation, X-Games, Raider Nation / Oversize trousers with a lot of ego / It not like I m not looking for / Cause I ll give a shot, once everyone. Each team has rough fans not just the Raiders. Some teams, like the New England Patriots, are fans who are also willing to help their team cheat. First of all, we Raider fans get unfairly targeted as the red-headed stepchild of NFL fans. Anyways, some of the text seems seriously mis-characterized Raider fan. Recently heard a song by former American Idol winner, country music star, and QB Carrie Underwood killer, called More Boys I Meet.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]